Increase your productivity with KVM add-on
Our KVM add-on products make your KVM applications more productive. Increasing your efficiency provides you with the best working experience.
From the first time you contact us, to detailed project planning and tailored installation right up to flexible support – you can always count on us as a qualified partner. As experienced specialists and one of the technology leaders in KVM our comprehensive solutions to a problem go far beyond basic KVM products. Therefore we invented the KVM add-on products to increase your productivity by using our KVM solutions.
We escort our customers anticipating future requirements. We consequently turn these requirements into high-end solutions such as rack mounting devices fittings, interconnecting multiple devices, switching and controlling computers via input devices.
- Rack mounting solutions
- Programmable input devices for optimised device control
- Central, proactive monitoring and configuring
- Tidy and space saving installations
- Implementation of customer specific requirements
The following variants of KVM add-on solutions are available
The HK-Controller forwards up to 20 key sequences to any G&D device.
- Supporting 20 freely programmable ports
- Customer can attach his own potential-free contacts
- Pressing the key sends a control sequence to the connected G&D device
- Available as desktop variant
- Requires no software installation
- Customer-owned hardware can be intgrated
The OperatorPanel simplifies the operation of KVM Switches by enabling push-button switching from the desk
- Switching up to 8 channels by RS232 command with active response
- "Enable” key prevents accidental switching
- InDesk variant
- Due to OperatorPanel you can install the switch anywhere to save place
- 2 LEDs per button indicate active status information
Network-based central monitoring, reporting and configuration of G&D devices. High operational safety and reliability are essential to G&D products. Enhancing these well-established attributes, our latest products come fully equipped with two network ports for configuring and monitoring these devices.
Configuration is done via the web interface “Config Panel“. The “Monitoring Function“ enables active system query and dispatches the status information of G&D devices as SNMP or Syslog message. Any critical operational status can be recognised in advance and the system administrator can act accordingly.
V-Switch quad - Real Time Multiviewer & Quad KVM Switch. The V-Switch quad is an exclusive combination of a multiviewer, video scaler, video converter, USB 2.0 matrix and KVM switch. V-Switch quad II simultaneously displays four analog or digital computers and video sources on a single screen.
- V-Switch quad XP
- V-Switch quad II