Audio Transceiver - extends analog and digital audio signals
Audio Transceiver signal extender systems extend and amplify analog or digital (SPDIF) audio signals. The system consists of a computer module (computer side) and a user module (receiver). The identical units can be interchanged. It uses CAT-x crossover cables up to 200 m or fibre optics up to 10,000 m to transmit audio signals.
- Analouge or digital (SPDIF) audio signals
- Distances up to 10,000 m
- Over CAT-x cable or fibre optics
- Bidirectional audio signals in stereo/CD quality
- Amplifiable input signal for microphones etc.
- LEDs indicate power on
- External power supply at each module
- Available as desktop variant
- Transmission over CAT-x cable
- Transmission over multimode fibre optics
- Transmission over singlemode fibre optics
A confusion-proof cable links the computer's line-in, line out and micro-in interfaces to the AudioTransceiver computer module. Connect your operating hardware to the corresponding interface of the AudioTransceiver receiver. Use a CAT-x cable or fibre optics to link transmitter and receiver.