DVIMUX - KVM switch for single-link DVI, VGA and other computer signals
With the DVIMUX KVM switches, you can operate 4 or 8 computers over one user console.
The DVIMUX switches the following signals:
- Single-link DVI and VGA
- USB 2.0
The devices are available as variants transmitting 1, 2, 3 or 4 video channels.
- DVI resolution up to 1920 × 1200 @ 60 Hz or 2k × 2k @ 60Hz
- VGA resolution up to 1920 × 1440 @ 75 Hz
- Video bandwidth single-link DVI: 165 Mbps
- Video bandwidth VGA up to 400 MHz
- Colour mode digital 24 bit or analog
- Mixed operation of DVI/VGA on input and output side
- E-DDC support
- Single- and multi-channel variants
- Access only the computer's standard interfaces
- Requires no software installation
- Available as desktop and 19" rack mount variant
- Internal power supply
- Housed in an aluminium housing for best interference resistance
- USB Keyboard / Mouse
- USB 2.0 transparent
- Updates over flash upgrade at device
- External switching over RS232
- Suitable for all operating systems
- DVIMUX8 also available with OSD
- Desktop or rackmount variant
- DVIMUX4 - single-channel, MC2, MC3, MC4
- DVIMUX8 - single-channel, MC2
- Available as PS/2 or USB variant
Connect the computers to the back side of the device. Distinctive standard cables link keyboard, video, mouse, audio, and USB interfaces to the switch.
- Cable length for PS/2 cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
- Cable length for USB cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
For connecting the user console simply link keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers, and USB devices to the intended interfaces.
To find out more details about the startup, you can download the DVIMUX manual.
|Principle||Stand-alone KVM switch|
|Medium||Standard cable sets|
|Variants||For 4 to 8 computers with up to quad video|
|Resolution||VGA up to 1920 x 1440 @ 75 Hz or 2k x 2k @ 60 Hz|
DVI up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (incl. Full HD, 1080p)
|Further features||E-DDC support per input channel|
|Application||Desktop, control room, test scenarios, office|