Unlimited access with KVM-over-IP extender systems from G&D
Ground-breaking new possibilities with our KVM-over-IP extenders
G&D systems essentially use dedicated cabling. This offers the full and exclusive bandwidth and thus absolutely reliable transmission, especially for high-performance applications.
However, network systems are also becoming increasingly powerful and G&D now offers KVM extenders that enable access via IP structures. The need for flexible access to remote systems is growing, especially when working across locations. The new IP extender systems use G&D's KVM-over-IP™ technology to transmit signals.
The user can thus access the connected computer via IP structures. Combinations with other G&D systems are possible, enabling even complex installations to be accessed worldwide.
Mix and match in the IP extenders
In order to be able to use the ControlCenter-IP application in the network, G&D workstation and computer modules are integrated into the network. Select the appropriate IP extender system from our product portfolio. The modules are compatible with each other and thus the technical possibilities are virtually limitless. In all devices, the transmission takes place as compressed and pixel-perfect; the video quality is lossless and features near-zero latency.
Common features of IP extenders for signal transmission
- Support of PS/2 and USB keyboard/mouse
- Permanent keyboard and mouse emulation
- Permanent monitor emulation (CPU)
- Audio stereo bidirectional
- RS232 transparent
- Cross-compatible (DVI <-> DPxx)
A 1Gbit network is recommended for optimum results. The transmission runs on layer 3 according to the OSI layer model. It is self-evident that G&D relies on state-of-the-art encryption methods and comprehensive access protection
Our IP-based KVM extender modules offer the right solution for working in network structures
DisplayPort 1.2a, DisplayPort 1.1a, dual link DVI and single link DVI
- DisplayPort 1.2a and 1.1a
- Supports 4K and UltraHD resolutions @ 60Hz
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz*
- Embedded Audio
- DisplayPort 1.1a
- Resolution up to 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz*
- Embedded Audio (in preparation)
- Single link and dual link DVI video
- Resolution up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz*
- Single link DVI video
- Resolution up to1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz*