CAT-RS232 Extender - extends RS232 signals over CAT
RS232 signal extender systems extend RS232 signals.
The system consists of a computer module (transmitter) and a user module (receiver) and uses CAT-x cables to transmit RS232 signals up to 400 m.
Product details of our USB extenders
Details, installation, downloads & item numbers
- Distances up to 400 m in slow mode (57,600 bit/s)
- Distances up to 300 m (115,200 bit/s)
- Transmission over existing CAT-x cables (x = 5, 6, 7)
- Transmission of bidirectional RS232 signals
- LEDs indicate operating status
- External power supply at each module
- Available as desktop variant
A confusion-proof cable links the computer's RS232 interface to the CAT-RS232 computer module. Connect your operating hardware to the corresponding interface of the CAT-RS232 receiver.
Use the existing CAT-x cabling infrastructure to link transmitter and receiver.