DL-DVI-MUX-NT - Dual-Link DVI KVM switch with mission-critical features
The KVM switch DL-DVI-MUX-NT enables you to operate up to four computers via one console.
The console is provided with a USB keyboard, a USB mouse and up to four monitors. The switching process between computers takes place either via the push buttons on the front panel, configurable key combinations, or a serial device which is connected to the Service- or RS232 port.
Various Monitoring & SNMP features can be used via the network interfaces. These can also be used to configure the device via the Config Panel.
The DL-DVI-MUX-NT switches the following signals:
- Dual-Link-DVI (DVI-I interface supports analogue and digital video)
- Audio (analog and embedded)
- USB 3.0 transparent
Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4K @ 30 Hz) or 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (330 MP/s) and refresh rate between 20 and 120 Hz possible.
- Switches analog and embedded audio and transparent USB 3.0
- Colour mode up to 24bit
- Suitable for all operating systems
- 2 network interfaces
- Web interface for remote configuration and displaying of the Monitoring values and channel switching
- Redundant power supply
- Channel switching via hotkey, SNMP, buttons, OSD, Webinterface, IP-Control or external serial device
- Comprehensive proactive diagnostics by monitoring and SNMP
- User management
- DL-DVI-MUX2-NT for up to two computers
- DL-DVI-MUX4-NT for up to four computers
- Multi-Channel 2
- Multi-Channel 3
- Multi-Channel 4
- Available for USB connections
|Principle||Stand-alone KVM switch|
|Medium||Standard cable sets|
|Variants||2 computers with single/multi-channel video|
|Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K @ 60 Hz) at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (600MHz, min. 25MHz) and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.|
|Further features||E-DDC support per input channel, Flash upgrade at device|
|Application||Mission-critical, desktop, control room, Air and ground traffic control|