DP1.2-MUX-NT - KVM switch with mission-critical features for DisplayPort™ 4K installations
The KVM switch DP1.2-MUX-NT enables you to operate up to two computers via one console.
The console is provided with a USB keyboard, a USB mouse and a DisplayPort™ monitor. The switching process between computers takes place either via the push buttons on the front panel, configurable key combinations, or a serial device which is connected to the Service- or RS232 port.
Various Monitoring & SNMP features can be used via the network interfaces. These can also be used to configure the device via the Config Panel.
The DP1.2-MUX-NT switches the following signals:
- DisplayPort™ 1.2a and 1.1a
- Audio (analog and embedded)
- USB 3.0 transparent
Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K @ 60 Hz) at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (600MHz, min. 25MHz) and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.
- Switches analog and embedded audio and transparent USB 3.0
- Colour mode DisplayPort™ up to 24bit
- Data transfer rate up to 21,6 Gbit/s (DP1.2) or 10,8 Gbit/s (DP1.1)
- Suitable for all operating systems
- DDC/CI support
- 2 network interfaces
- Web interface for remote configuration and displaying of the Monitoring values and channel switching
- Redundant power supply
- Channel switching via hotkey, SNMP, buttons, OSD, Webinterface, IP-Control or external serial device
- Comprehensive proactive diagnostics by monitoring and SNMP
- User management
- Available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
- Multi-Channel 2
- Available for USB connections
|Principle||Stand-alone KVM switch|
|Medium||Standard cable sets|
|Variants||2 computers with single/multi-channel video|
|Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K @ 60 Hz) at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (600MHz, min. 25MHz) and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.|
|Further features||E-DDC support per input channel, Flash upgrade at device|
|Application||Mission-critical, desktop, control room, Air and ground traffic control|