DP1.2-MUX - The KVM switch for native 4K UltraHD resolution over DisplayPort™ 1.2
The KVM switch DP1.2-MUX is designed for working environments requiring native 4K UltraHD resolutions. Here the computer input and output side are switched with DisplayPort 1.2. The computers connected to the KVM switch are operated centrally at the workstation.
This DisplayPort KVM switch enables the operation of up to four computers from one workstation. The multichannel version allows you to connect up to four monitors per computer to the KVM switch.
Easy and intuitive operation
The workstation is equipped with a keyboard, mouse and a DisplayPort™ monitor. Switching between computers is done either via the buttons on the front of the KVM switch, via configurable key combinations on the keyboard or via a serial device connected to the service or RS232 interface.
Error free operation of connected computers at all times
Two USB 2.0 interfaces are available on the front of the KVM switch for operating any USB device. The connected USB devices are made available to the active computer. The KVM switch works with full keyboard and mouse emulation on each channel and guarantees error-free booting and operation of the connected computers at all times.
DP1.2-MUX2, DP1.2-MUX4 and its multi channel variants
Product details of the KVM switch: DP1.2-MUX
Details, variants, installation, downloads & item numbers
- DisplayPort™ 1.2 on input and output side
- E-DDC support
- Colour depth: 24 Bit
- 4096 × 2160 @ 60 Hz (4K/60 Hz)
- 3840 × 2160 @ 60 Hz (Ultra-HD/60 Hz)
- 2560 × 1600 @ 60 Hz
- 1920 × 1200 @ 60 Hz
- 2048 × 2048 @ 60 Hz (2K x 2K)
- Accesses the computer's standard interfaces only
- Switching via push button, keyboard hotkeys or serial device connected to the service interface
- Requires no software installation
- Available as desktop and 19" rack mount variant
- Internal power supply
- Aluminium housing for best interference resistance
- USB Keyboard / Mouse
- USB 2.0 transparent
- Flash upgrade at device
- Available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
- Multi-Channel 2
- Multi-Channel 3 (on request)
- Multi-Channel 4 (on request)
- Available for USB connections
Connect the computers to the back side of the device. Distinctive standard cables connect keyboard, mouse, audio and USB interfaces to the switch. Cable length of USB cable sets: 2 m, 5 m
For connecting the user console simply link keyboard, monitor, mouse, speakers and USB devices to the intended interfaces.