DP1.2-MUX3-ATC - The KVM switch with Instant switching technology and native 4K UltraHD support
The KVM switch DP1.2-MUX3-ATC enables you to operate up to three computers via one console. The console is provided with a USB keyboard, a USB mouse and a DisplayPort™ monitor.
The computers connected to the KVM switch are operated from the installed console. Thanks to the newly developed instant switching technology the switching process between computers is done in real time and takes place either via the push buttons on the front panel, configurable key combinations, or a serial device which is connected to the Service- or RS232 port. The front panel of the device provides two USB 3.0 interfaces to operate any USB devices.
The connected USB devices are available to whichever active computer. The KVM switch emulates keyboard and mouse on each channel and hence guarantees error-free booting at all times.
The DP1.2-MUX3-ATC switches the following signals:
- DisplayPort™ 1.2a and 1.1a
- Audio (analog and embedded)
- USB 3.0 transparent
Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K @ 60 Hz) at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (600MHz, min. 25MHz) and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.
- Switches analog and embedded audio and transparent USB 3.0
- Colour mode DisplayPort™ up to 24bit
- Data transfer rate up to 21,6 Gbit/s (DP1.2) or 10,8 Gbit/s (DP1.1)
- Suitable for all operating systems
- Instant switching technology
- Screen freeze function indicates loss of video signal
- DDC/CI support
- Automatic channel switching in case of signal loss
- 2 network interfaces
- Web interface for remote configuration and displaying of the Monitoring values and channel switching
- Redundant power supply
- Channel switching via hotkey, SNMP, buttons, OSD, Webinterface, IP-Control or external serial device
- Comprehensive proactive diagnostics by monitoring and SNMP
- User management
- Available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
- Multi-Channel 2
- Available for USB connections
|Principle||Stand-alone KVM switch|
|Medium||Standard cable sets|
|Variants||For 3 computers with single/multi-channel video|
|Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4K @ 60 Hz) at 24 bit colour depth. More standardized resolutions within the max. pixelrate (600MHz, min. 25MHz) and refresh rate between 24 and 120 Hz possible.|
|Further features||E-DDC support per input channel, Flash upgrade at device|
|Application||Mission-critical, desktop, control room, Air and ground traffic control|