QuadMUX - analog KVM switch with 4 video channels per computer
With QuadMUX KVM Switches, you can operate 4 computers over 1 user console.
QuadMUX devices switch the following signals:
The devices are only available as multi-channel variants.
- QuadMUX - with 4 video channels per computer
The video sources of the connected computers enable combinations across all computers (scenarios). The scenarios can be stored within the switch and recalled by pressing a hotkey. A working system consists of one QuadMUX and the required computer connection cable sets.
QuadMUX KVM switches provide just as many connections on console and user side as miniMUX4-MC3 + MC4 devices. The most important difference between the units are their switching options.
The computer to which the keyboard is switched by default in that scenario is also defined here. This assignment can be cancelled. You can use hotkeys to switch keyboard or mouse on each of the other computers within the scenario.
- VGA resolution 1920 × 1440 @ 75 Hz or 2k × 2k @ 60Hz
- Video bandwidth VGA up to 400 MHz
- Switches 16 video inputs from four computers to four video outputs
- Stores up to eight video combinations as scenarios that can be immediately displayed over hotkey/OSD
- Accesses only standard keyboard/video/mouse interfaces
- Permanent keyboard/mouse emulation for each channel
- Available as desktop and 19" variant
- Can be cascaded with miniMUX4
- Requires no software installation
- Can be combined with all G&D products
- Password protection and rights assignment for each user
- Flash upgrade at device
The QuadMUX is available as desktop (DT) or rack mount (RM) variant
Connect the computer to the back side of the switch. Standard VGA cables and a G&D triplex cable for 1 × keyboard, video, and mouse link the computers to the switch.
- The PS/2 cable sets are available in the following lengths: 2 m, 5 m
- The USB cable sets are available in the following lengths: 2 m, 5 m
Connect keyboard, monitors, and mouse to the corresponding interfaces of the user console.
To find out more details about the startup, you can download the QuadMUX manual.
|Principle||Stand-alone KVM switch|
|Medium||Standard cable sets|
|Variants||For 4 computers with quad video|
|Resolution||VGA up to 1920 x 1440 @ 75 Hz or 2k x 2k @ 60 Hz|
|Further features||Scenario switching|
|Application||Trade rooms, control rooms|